By Blane Perun
What you need to know about – scuba diving cont 4
|by Mansi Gupta|
|The Diving and Safety
1. Scuba diving is not a kid’s play. You require requisite skills and knowledge about the sport. It is better to make your first dive with someone not just familiar but is perfect at the sport for safety is better than cure. Make sure that you move into water with the adequate gear.
2. Check the equipment before diving for once you dive, you will not get a chance to do that and it’s malfunctioning in the water can be hazardous.
3. But before the tools, get your health check up done by a doctor. If you have any ailment for instance cardiac problem, diving without medical done might call upon serious difficulties.
4. Make dives in the daytime initially till you become perfectly qualified for a night dive.
5. At the outset, assist yourself with a guide. Guides will nourish your abilities and educate you more about the sport. Guides are also necessary at places with extensive coral reef system for they (the corals) are too vulnerable.
6. Don’t mess with any animal inside especially fish like shark. It might invite grave jeopardy.
7. There should always be someone who is outside water who knows your whereabouts and is monitoring the weather and water activities. part one